I’ve been thinking about how to best use the site. Having never written one of these before, I suspect it will evolve over time… certainly the blank page appears as daunting as usual… so I suspect there will be a lot of editing before I get this right! Equally, I have relatively little time so progress will be slow…
However, the current plan is to include a number of different sections:
- A blog – an occasional “day in the life” posting that tries to discuss a topic of interest to dyslexics in a pratical way
- Dyslexia general information – some general information for those who may have stumbled on this site
- Resources and ideas – a section setting out resources and ideas that I have found helpful
- Dyslexic success – a section devoted to those who have succeeded despite or perhaps because of their dyslexia
- Links to organisations – organisations specialising in this area, who may be able to provide further information or help
I’m sure this will change. At the moment, I am writing this for myself – but if others do read it and have ideas, please post.