EY Dyslexia Network
Thank you for expressing interest in the EY Dyslexia Network event on 15 April 2015. If you were able to attend the event, you will know that we had a superb attendance – around 160 people spanning 50 organisations, including 12 Government departments.
DyslexicProfessional.com is written by John Levell, the Chair of the EY Dyslexia Network (although it expresses his personal views not those of the firm). If you would like to receive a copy of Dr Linda Peer’s slides from this year’s event or to continue to receive periodic updates from this website and invitations to dyslexia related events etc, please subscribe to this site by providing your details below.
We would love you to subscribe, for two reasons:
- it will help us maintain a mailing list for future events
- it will give you control over what you receive from us – and you can unsubscribe at an time
What will you get from us?
What you can expect:
- Once you have subscribed you will receive a link to the event slides
- We will normally normally email you once or twice a month to let you know about new dyslexia related content on the site
- We will also use the mailing list to invite you to dyslexia related events
- We will look after your data and we will not share it with any other party without your express permission
- You can update your details or unsubscribe at any time
What happens when you subscribe?
Once you have filled in your details and pressed “submit”, you are almost there. We will send you a confirmation email – you simply have to click the link to confirm you want to subscribe.